Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Megan Fox Most Enviable Body


Megan Fox has the body most envied by women, according to a new poll.
The Transformers actress, who is praised for her classic hourglass figure, has been voted No 1 in Heat magazine’s Body Envy Survey 2009.

But despite having the most desired body, Megan apparently has a phobia of looking at herself, telling Film.com: “I usually don’t watch myself, I don’t watch playback, I don’t look at still photos, I have a phobia of it.” She added: “But I forced myself to sit down for Transformers 2.”
Girls Aloud’s Cheryl Cole came second in Heat’s Body Envy Survey, followed by curvy Kelly Brook in third place and Beyonce in fourth place.

Angelina Jolie was voted fifth, just ahead of Brad Pitt’s ex-wife Jennifer Aniston. Jessica Alba was placed seventh in the poll, Jennifer Lopez was eighth and Katie Price, aka Jordan, was considered to have the ninth most enviable body.

 


Powered by Blogger Subscribe in a reader