Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Melissa Rycroft on GMA


Melissa Rycroft is all set to be a co-anchor on GMA (Good Morning America). She has been on "The Bachelor," "Dancing With The Stars," a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader as well as a swimsuit model.

She can obviously handle the pressure of the cameras being on her. Will she make a good host?

She discusses her new found role, "It's amazing," she says. "Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be part of 'Good Morning America.' It's an opportunity I'm grateful for and I hope I don't disappoint anybody."

"My life has changed, literally, in almost every aspect," she says about her sudden rise to fame. "I love it, I enjoy it -- it's funny because I never dreamed about it, but I have no complaints. It's an opportunity of a lifetime."

Congratulations and we wish you the best in your new career!

 


Powered by Blogger Subscribe in a reader