Puppy Survives Flushing
One puppy in Britain had a close call with death after being flushed down the toilet.
It all happened when the cocker spaniel pup was being cleaned by his 4-year-old master because he was all muddy. The young child told Britain's Daily Mirror that he flushed the dog down the drain.
The boy's mother was quoted as saying she thought the dog was dead. However, there was a drainage firm that was able to quickly locate the dog 20 yards away from the house using specialist camera gear.
Pictures of the soaked, shocked-looking puppy trapped in a pipe were posted to the firm Dyno-Rod's Web site and broadcast on British television Monday.
The company says the dog is now fine.