Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chris Brown Apologizes in Video to Rihanna

Chris Brown has made a YouTube video where he apologizes to both Rihanna and the public.

He had this to say, "Since February, my attorney has advised me not to speak out, even though since the incident I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility."

Brown indicated he would participate in interviews in the future. "I felt it was time for you to directly hear from me that I am sorry. I have tried to live my life in a way which can make those around me proud of me - and until recently, I think I was doing a pretty good job.

"I wish I had the chance to live those few moments again - but unfortunately I can't. I cannot go into what happened, and most importantly I'm not going to sit here and make any excuses..."

It's hard to tell if he is truly sincere, and abuse is something that is hard to forgive.

Do you think Chris Brown deserves a second chance at being a role model?

 


Powered by Blogger Subscribe in a reader