Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paula Abdul's Future on "American Idol" Uncertain


Celeb judge Paula Abdul has an uncertain future with "American Idol".

"As American Idol prepares for its next season and Paula Abdul's contract runs out, she says"I don't know [if I'll come back]," speaking to WAPE radio. Paula Abdul says"I love my job. I've been invited for the duration of however long Idol lasts, but, you know, I'm considering other options because so many wonderful things are becoming a real chance for me to really actualize and do."Abdul, whose contract expires at the end of this season, did not specify what those options were, but was hopeful her multitasking ways would allow her to stay on the Fox juggernaut."

We certainly think that Paula balances out the judging core and would be sorely missed.

 


Powered by Blogger Subscribe in a reader