Thursday, August 6, 2009

George Sodini Blog: The Details


Now the details are coming out through George Sodini's blog with his thoughts the day before he went on a shooting spree at L.A. Fitness. He tried to carry out the LA Fitness health club shooting once before back in January but backed out.

August 3, 2009:
I took off today, Monday, and tomorrow to practice my routine and make sure it is well polished. I need to work out every detail, there is only one shot. Also I need to be completely immersed into something before I can be successful. I haven't had a drink since Friday at about 2:30. Total effort needed. Tomorrow is the big day.

Unfortunately I talked to my neighbor today, who is very positive and upbeat. I need to remain focused and absorbed COMPLETELY. Last time I tried this, in January, I chickened out. Lets see how this new approach works.

Maybe soon, I will see God and Jesus. At least that is what I was told. Eternal life does NOT depend on works. If it did, we will all be in hell. Christ paid for EVERY sin, so how can I or you be judged BY GOD for a sin when the penalty was ALREADY paid. People judge but that does not matter. I was reading the Bible and The Integrity of God beginning yesterday, because soon I will see them.

I will try not to add anymore entries because this computer clicking distracts me.

Also, any of the "Practice Papers" left on my coffee table I used or the notes in my gym bag can be published freely. I will not be embarased, because, well, I will be dead. Some people like to study that stuff. Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit others.

The blog also details his lust for women, his lack of a girlfriend and his anger with his family, especially his mother and brother. You can see through his blog that he just let his anger build and build until he snapped.

This is the link leading to Sodini blog: http://georgesodini.com/20090804.htm

 


Powered by Blogger Subscribe in a reader